Alufix is a modular fixturing system made out of high-tensile aluminium for measuring fixtures, checking gauges, assembly or welding fixtures. It is essential in design, R+D and prototyping areas where product development changes take place.
This modular system is available in six sizes which can be combined with each other. After their useful life fixtures can be disassembled and the single components can be used for new assemblies.
Advantages of Alufix
- High accuracy of all components
- Very lightweight but very stable
- System sizes can be combined
- No weight or size limits on workpieces
- All fixtures are repeatable
- Components are re-useable
- Low storage space required when not in use
- Parts library in CAD
- Corrosion free
- Long lasting and maintenance free
|Bars and Base plates multiple of system size||16||25||40||50|